The Hawk Conservancy Trust offers a unique setting for festive gatherings and Christmas dining.
As an award winning visitor attraction we pride ourselves on offering a high standard of hospitality and customer care; and this level of service is reflected in our corporate and catering facilities. We offer a variety of dining packages during the Christmas season with a selection of traditional dishes for you to enjoy, using fresh, locally sourced produce.
When you book your Christmas party at the Hawk Conservancy Trust we offer:
- choice of dining packages
- lunch and evening bookings
- home-cooked traditional meals
- fresh, seasonal vegetables
- varied wine list
- dining for two or a few! (Feathers Restaurant)
- exclusive use of Griffon Rooms (group sizes 8-26)
- mulled wine on arrival
- enjoy your meal in a convivial setting
- festive decor and Christmas crackers
- visit the Trust shop for Christmas gifts
- ample car parking and designated disabled spaces
- cars can be left overnight in the Trust car park.
Please ask for more information!
For more information or to make a booking, please contact Catering Manager, Jemma Benton, on 01264 773850 x225 or email email@example.com.