The Hawk Conservancy Trust is the ideal venue for a child’s birthday party!
The Hawk Conservancy Trust is a memorable and out-of-the-ordinary venue for your child's birthday.
With special activities such as tractor and trailer rides* around the wildflower meadow, an adventure playground, runner duck racing, a raptor trail, ferret racing, plus over 150 birds of prey on view and three flying demonstrations, there will be plenty to keep the birthday child and guests entertained all day.
The birthday boy or girl will have an owl fly to them with a special birthday message. We cater for a minimum of six children and can provide activities and entertainment that they will enjoy. We offer a great menu of party food and can even supply a delicious birthday cake, party bags and invitations!
For morning parties (all year), arrival is at 10.30am. The child's birthday will be announced during the 11.30am World of Birds of Prey or Wings of Africa flying demonstration (see Daily Timetable), and the birthday girl or boy will have the opportunity to help with the Duck Race. If you have booked a birthday tea this will begin at 12.30pm and is held in Feathers Restaurant.
For afternoon parties (summer only), arrival is 1.30pm. The child's birthday will be announced during the 3.45pm Woodland Owls flying demonstration, and the birthday boy or girl will have the opportunity to help with the Ferret Race. If you have booked a birthday tea this will begin at 4.15pm and is held in Feathers Restaurant.
We've even created a special party invitation that you can download, print and hand out to your guests.
£16.95 per child including catering or
£11.95 per child without catering.
One adult will be admitted free of charge for every six children; additional adults will be charged normal admission prices.
If you have any special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we can tailor an event to meet your requirements. For more information or to make a booking please contact the Trust office 01264 773850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to note:
- To ensure maximum attention and to give the best possible experience, we do not host more than one party at a time.
- Parties can be held either in the morning or afternoon during the summer (morning only in the winter).
- The minimum number of children for our birthday parties is six, and a minimum of one adult must be present per six children.
- To avoid disappointment, please check with the Trust office by phone or email, to confirm the availability of your preferred date and time, before issuing invitations.
- A non-refundable deposit for six child attendees is required to secure your booking; any balance due can then be paid on the day on arrival.