These intimate experience sessions are limited to small groups of up to eight guests, with two members of our team on hand to set up shots and give you an insight to the characters of our birds throughout your day.
Your full day experience will begin at 9:30am when you are met in Feathers Restaurant by your host. The experience will end at around 4:30pm. Feathers Restaurant is open from 9:00am, should you wish to arrive early to purchase refreshments or breakfast to set you up for the day.
Lunch and refreshments (included in this experience) will be taken in Feathers Restaurant. Please notify us at the time of booking if you have any special dietary requirements. If your guests would like to join you for lunch, this can be pre-ordered upon arrival.
Frequently asked questions:
I have a gift voucher for this experience, how do I book?
Please call the office on 01264 773850 between 9:00am and 5:00pm; have your voucher number and a selection of preferred dates to hand.
Can I bring guests?
Your guests are welcome to visit the Trust (normal admission rates apply) but only the person booked on the experience can participate in this experience session. We regret that additional participants are not permitted to join the experience for any reason.
Can I cancel or alter my booking?
A minimum of seven days’ notice is required to alter or cancel a booking. We regret that any alterations or cancellations notified after this time will result in forfeit of the event and any related monies. (If the event has to be cancelled by the Trust, a mutually suitable alternative date will be found.) Experience Vouchers are non-refundable. However they can be transferred to another person if the recipient is unable to attend. Please notify the Trust if you wish to transfer your Gift Voucher.
What should I wear?
We would like to advise visitors that we have a natural countryside setting and sensible footwear and appropriate clothing for outdoors are recommended. Please also avoid wearing bright coloured clothing. Most walkways are laid paths; however you may find some natural unevenness in the other areas within our grounds.
Do I need any special equipment?
You will need your fully charged camera and an empty memory card. All other necessary training and equipment are supplied.
Other useful information about your experience:
- This is not an intensive course to teach people how to photograph birds of prey but a relaxed day, set at the pace of the guests.
- These sessions are held on selected dates throughout the year.
- Experiences are available as gift vouchers that are valid for 12 months, allowing the recipient to choose when they wish to attend from a selection of dates. Please note your experience must be booked and fulfilled before the expiry date shown. Once the voucher has expired, the experience and any related monies are forfeited.
- Guests must be aged 16 or over.
- This experience must be pre-booked
- Due to the popularity of this experience, early booking is strongly recommended.
- Please call us on 01264 773850 after 2:00pm the day before your experience to confirm that the weather conditions are suitable for the experience to take place as if severe weather threatens, we may cancel the event. In this instance a mutually suitable alternative date will be found.
- The Trust reserves the right to vary the content and format of any event, without notice, if necessary.
- If you take any photos of our birds and wish to profit from them, please get in touch via 01264 773850 or email@example.com
- Terms and conditions apply.