Christmas Carols and Owls by Moonlight
Friday 18 and Saturday 19 December | Doors open 6pm | Event commences 7pm
Join us for a special evening to kick off the festive season. You will be welcomed by the festive sounds of The Blue Horizon Handbell Ringers. Join in with Christmas carols, both traditional and modern, under the night sky accompanied by Test Valley Brass. Warm up during the interval with mulled wine and a mince pie. We’ll also invite you into the magical world of our owls during the evening as you witness our beautiful owls twist and turn in the moonlight and skim silently over the top of your head.
- Ticket includes a mulled wine and mince pie – please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance of the event to notify us if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Although lighting is provided, we recommend bringing along a torch but do ask that you don’t shine it directly into any aviaries.
- The Trust reserves the right to vary the content and format of any event, without notice, if necessary.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Food available during the evening
From 6pm, we will be serving a limited menu in Feathers Restaurant:
- Bacon Baguette served with a mixed leaf salad – £5.30
- Sausage Baguette served with a mixed leaf salad – £5.30
- Turkey, stuffing and cranberry baguette with mixed leaf salad – £5.50
- Jacket potato with a choice of filling (cheese, coleslaw, baked beans, prawns or tuna mayo) and served with a mixed leaf salad – £6.00 (each extra filling £1)
- Pizza Baguette and salad – £4.40
- Portion of chips – £2.50
- Homemade soup of the day served with a roll and butter – £4.80
- Sausage, Chips and beans – £6.95
If there any specific dietary requirements, please contact us on 01264 773850 in advance so that we can arrange an alternative selection.