A lovely day out for coaches and organised groups
We are pleased to welcome organised groups and coach tour visits. Ideally situated just off the A303, this is the perfect location for a day or as a stop-off for a refreshment break in Feathers Restaurant, our modern 120-seat, purpose-built facility offering a range of hot and cold refreshments for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea and with free Wi-Fi.
Our fantastic range of group benefits* include:
- Admissions discount (for groups of 15 or more)
- Ample free coach parking with easy set down and pickup (please note that due to a low level bridge near the site, we are unable to accommodate double-decker buses)
- Free recce for group travel organiser or leader in advance, or free entry as part of the booked group
- Feathers Restaurant special offer: Two courses for £8.50 (not available during weekends or school holidays)
- Free driver admission
- Driver voucher for £5 in Feathers Restaurant
- Fully accessible buildings and grounds
- Free group Welcome Talk by one of our falconry staff
*Benefits available for pre-booked group visits only.
Group admission prices