Set in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, The Hawk Conservancy Trust is a venue like no other. With 22-acres of stunning woodland featuring a seven acre wildflower meadow, the grounds make the perfect backdrop for your day. We have a team of dedicated staff who will be on hand to make sure your special day goes as smoothly as possible – so you can relax and really enjoy your day.
Your special day can include:
- A choice of fully-licensed rooms for every kind of wedding ceremony including alternative ceremonies.
- Stunning views and scenery.
- Full access to all of the Trust’s grounds and flying displays to entertain your guests for a full day.
- A choice of daytime and evening receptions for up to 150 guests.
- Fully customisable menus – from a simple buffet to three course wedding breakfast.
- Choose from specially designed wedding packages or tailor your own.
- Invite birds of prey to your wedding! Have your wedding rings flown up the aisle by an owl and enjoy your very own magical illuminated evening flying display as part of the entertainment.
The Perfect Venues
We offer a choice of unique venues for you to hold your ceremony, reception and evening celebrations.
The Trust is easily accessible with close rail and airport links and ample free parking. The grounds and buildings are fully accessible and wheelchairs can be booked for your guests.
All income generated through events, weddings and functions supports the work of the Trust. Whilst you enjoy our beautiful location, dedicated staff and excellent facilities, you'll also be helping to support our conservation, rehabilitation, research and education projects for birds of prey across the world.