I have a gift voucher for this experience, how do I book?
Please call the office on 01264 773850 between 9:00am and 5:00pm; have your voucher number and a selection of preferred dates to hand.
What should I wear?
We would like to advise visitors that we have a natural countryside setting and sensible footwear and appropriate clothing for outdoors are recommended. Most walkways are laid paths; however you may find some natural unevenness in the other areas within our grounds. This event will be held outside so please come dressed for the weather.
Other useful information about your evening:
- These special evenings are held on selected Saturdays during the spring and autumn and commence at 6:45pm.
- Tickets include a hot supper, chocolate brownie and a hot drink – please email email@example.com at least one week in advance of the event to notify us if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Although lighting is provided, we recommend bringing along a torch but do ask that you don’t shine it directly into any aviaries.
- The Trust reserves the right to vary the content and format of any event, without notice, if necessary.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- VAT is applicable only to the food element of this ticket and this has been incorporated into the ticket price.
If you decide to Gift Aid, it won’t cost you anything extra, as a registered charity we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you spend – giving us more money to help conserve birds of prey. By agreeing to Gift Aid your purchase/donation you are confirming that you are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations it is your responsibility to pay any difference. Gift Aid cannot be claimed on gift purchases.
Please note that Gift Aid is only applicable to the entry element of the ticket.
Please notify the Hawk Conservancy Trust if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address and/or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.